Its time for another installment of Hater Humpday. This week’s episode is brought to you by celebrity hate.
1. That people take Gweneth Paltrow seriously.
2. Johnny Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow. Seriously with the flappy hand and apparantly drunken lisp?
3. Sarah Jessica Parker. No reason. I just hate her face.
4. That gay actors have to hide their identity if they want to land good roles. Although i suppose that says something for their acting ability. OR not. ex: tom cruise. Who does he think he’s fooling? really?
5. That Snookie is published. And that people actually read it. Or is it a picture book?
6. That Christopher Walken doesn’t make more movies.
7. That Network television doesn’t give the good shows a chance, but yet lets the crappy ones go on forever.
8. That i’m no longer a part of the prime demographic. (no, it is NOT time for me to watch CBS on a more regular basis. SHUT IT Andy Rooney!)
9. That some celebrity children grow up to be household names for no reason other than their vapid existence. NOT hot.
10. That anyone would think spending a day with Nicole Richie would be a grand prize and NOT a day of sheer torture.
Ok, i’ve hated on enough skinny bitches for one day…
[UPDATE]–my husband informed me that i am still part of the prime demographic–18-49. So, as a 40yo i’m supposed to *like* One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl?